Please read before your appointment.
May 18, 2020
Dear Patients of Boston PainCare, Boston Surgery Center and MedVadis Research Corporation,
We hope that you and your families have been in good health during this unprecedented time.
While we have remained operating over the past 8 weeks in a limited capacity, we hope to be able to offer more services in the upcoming weeks. We are dedicated to following safety precautions to help maintain the wellbeing of our patients and staff. We have made adjustments to our physical layout as well as adopting new procedures for patient arrivals, intakes and procedures.
We appreciate your assistance with the challenges we are all experiencing as we incorporate the COVID -19 virus into our new standard practices. Our team is working hard to do what is right for all of us as we follow the recommended guidelines from the CDC and State regulations.
We have outlined what to expect when you arrive for an appointment at our practice.
- All patients will enter through our New Entrance under the WHITE TENT.
- Only Patients will be allowed to enter.
- All Patients must be WEARING A MASK when entering the building.
- Please do not enter the building prior to 10 minutes before your appointment time.
- All Patients will have their temperature taken and a pulse oximeter reading done.
- All Patients will be asked questions related to COVID-19 symptoms and exposure.
- Any patients showing signs of illness or exposure will be rescheduled; No Exceptions.
- Patients are expected to pay copays with a credit card or check. Cash will not be accepted.
- Patients are expected to following social distancing while in the common areas.
- All Patients are expected to be RESPECTFUL of our protocols and staff; this is new for all of us.
As a medical practice, we are here for our patients and dedicated to provide your healthcare needs. We thank you for your assistance and support as we work together to make your experience at MedVadis Research as great as it always has been.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to call our office at:
David DiBenedetto, MD DABPM